Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Knit Wit

Somehow my quick trip to JoAnn's
on Saturday took an unexpected turn.

I went in for jewelry making supplies, but they didn't
have exactly what I was looking for to attempt
 this great tutorial from Rebekah over at A Bit of Sunshine.



However, I did return home with an armful of these lovelies.


Behold the power of cute packaging. *sigh*


Never discount the influence that a sticky sweet name will extert.
You even utter the word honeycomb, and I am sold.


Of course, someone was quite jealous.
Swarley will just have to deal.

Yes, I give my pets hard-to-recall names like Swarley.
Named after this obscure HIMYM episode.
Go watch it people!
You won't be sad that you did.


And don't forget to drop by for progress updates ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment